tiistai 19. heinäkuuta 2011

Agra Fort, Agra, India. 9.7.2011

Agra Fort

Last time I didn’t have enough time to visit the fort. Luckily I didn’t know what kind of place it was, because I would have felt so angry that I was so close but didn’t have a chance to visit there. I don’t have other words to describe it than it was big and red :D
Inside the fort we saw remaining of old decorations. All semi-precious stones, jewelries and gold were removed from the walls and roofs with fire by Englishmen very long time ago. Destroying something so beautiful just because of the greediness is unforgivable.

Drive back to Delhi took 4 hours and we were worried that we won’t make it to the plane. But our driver drove like a maniac and we did arrive in the airport on time. Next stop is Bangalore, South India. 






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti