tiistai 12. heinäkuuta 2011

Qutub Minar, Delhi, India

Qutub Minar
Soaring stone tower, 72 meters high, was built by Gutub-ud-din Aibak in 1193. The base of the Minar is 15m in diameter and the top just 2,5m in diameter, an amazing piece of work.

All those carvings are so detailed, really an amazing like said in the book.
Like several times before I wish there would be a way to go back in time and really see how those were done without modern tools. Too bad stone can’t tell its story to us.  
Same thing happened here, group photos. Those Indian clothes are so awesome and colorful, so after all photos taken from us, I felt justified to take photos of them. :P
Some weird guy followed us around and took several photos with his mobile. Maybe he has never before seen a European woman… or maybe he has never before seen a woman. Lolzzz. Anyway we didn’t let him disturb our visit to this memorial place.







Small squirrels were running around and I managed to catch some photos of them. One of them came very close to my friends foot and she thought it’s going to bite her :D
I’m happy of those photos of different animals, which I have been able to capture so far. My girls ordered me to take as much photos of animals as possible, they are crazy animal lovers…lolzzz

Found also this very scary tree

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti